The gold price charts on goldprice.org update at different times depending on which chart it is.
Starting from the top of the front page of goldprice.org:
- The gold price tickers, which are the large numbers at the top of the page update every 10 seconds automatically.
- The white gold price charts which are located at the top of the page update every 1 minute automatically, unless a history chart of 30 days or more is selected then it will update every day after the New York Comex Close at 1:20pm New York time.
- The small gold price performance tables at the top of the page for gold and silver update every 1 minute.
- The highest gold and silver price graphic updates every day.
- The larger 3 day gold price chart which is next down the page also updates every 1 minute automatically unless a gold price or silver price history chart in which case it also updates every day.
- The Price of Gold Table, showing the price of gold per ounce, price of gold per kilo and price of gold per gram updates every 10 seconds.
- The larger real time gold price chart lower on the page updates every 10 seconds at the same time as the gold price tickers at the top of the page.
- The large gold price performance and silver price performance table updates every day.
- The price of gold, in our links to Buy Gold and Buy Silver at the top of the page where we compare gold dealer gold prices for gold coins and gold bars, are updated once per day.